Frequently asked questions about studying in Turkey - Knowledge group
Study in Turkey
Many foreign students want to continue their university studies in Turkey, due to many data added to the distinguished academic and educational level.
In addition to matters related to living, life in Turkey is similar to life in many Arab countries.
Turkey is similar to many Arab countries in customs and traditions and the availability of halal food, in addition to the low costs of living, housing and transportation relative to the costs in European countries.
Frequently asked questions about studying in Turkey
- Why do I need to contact the educational advisor to register in Turkish universities?
The educational advisor contributes by drawing the student’s attention to the issues that he may miss due to his lack of experience in this field, which would help the student in choosing the most appropriate destination, the most important of which are:
- Classification and evaluation
- Registration requirements
- Job opportunities available after graduation
- What are the documents required to register in Turkish universities?
The papers differ according to each degree of study at the university. Bachelor’s papers differ from master’s and doctoral papers, but the most important papers that you should know:
- Personal Photos
- Passport copy
- Copies of high school diploma – bachelor’s degree for advanced stages with transcripts in Turkish or English
- A copy of the TOEFL or TOMER certificate
- motivation message
- Additional certificates such as the GRE or GMAT and depend on the university, as some universities do not require such certificates
- Is a Motivation Letter Necessary? And what should it contain?
When applying to some Turkish universities, a letter of motivation will increase your chance of getting accepted, but it is not necessary. It must include a driving message
- Briefly introduce yourself
- Why do you want to study in Turkey and the reasons
- What is your choice of specialization (try to speak passionately about your specialty)
- Your goals and future plans
- Your strengths and avoid exaggerating them
- How much is the annual tuition fee in Turkish private universities?
University fees vary from one university to another and depend mainly on the major, the language of study and the nature of the university. But generally starting at $2000
- What are the languages of instruction in Turkish universities?
Teaching languages in Turkish universities are diverse, as they depend mainly on the Turkish language in public Turkish universities and the English language in private universities. There are also some universities and specializations that are taught in Arabic.
- The high school rate is low, can I apply to Turkish universities?
The question is always repeated about the high school rate, and if the rate is low, is it possible to join Turkish universities
As for the high school average, it does not constitute a reason after admission, but it may make a difference in the Turkish government scholarships
- Are the costs of living in Turkey high?
The costs of living in Turkey start from $500, including housing, food and transportation costs, and change according to the lifestyle and area of residence.
Why apply through a knowledge group in order to study in Turkey?
- Free educational advice from a knowledge group
- Discounts and special prices in addition to other features such as installments in some specialties
- Guaranteed admission directly from the university
- Submission of partial and full scholarships
- Follow up on payments and all legal matters
- Receiving you in Turkey and securing all legal papers to obtain student residence