About the university
Establishment date : 1998
City : Istanbul – European Department
Type of University : Private
Language of Study : English – Turkis
Local rating : 34
World Ranking : +1000
Number of students : 36506
Number of specialties : 193
About the university:
Gulf University was established in 1998, on the banks of the Golden Horn, one of the most beautiful areas ever in the European section of Istanbul.
Accreditation and Licensing:
Gulf University is licensed by the Turkish Higher Education Council Yök, and it is one of the accredited universities in the European Union, most countries of the world and the Arab countries, and you can find out the details of recognition of your country by contacting us.
University vision and goals:
Gulf University’s vision and goals revolve around the point of reaching universality through self-affirmation in the field of scientific and academic research, providing the strongest quality education, training individuals and providing them with the principles of critical analytical thought, so that they can pursue their lives with a bright future.
Gulf University in numbers:
- Colleges 7
- Postgraduate Institutes 1
- Language Institutes 2
- Specialties +65
- Students 10816
- World Ranking 3794
- Local Rating 74
Why Gulf University?
Since its first launch and with the great humanitarian goal set by Gulf University, it has achieved a high level of excellence in various aspects of university life, which every student wants to find in the university he wants to study at, and some of its advantages:
1. Gulf University is one of the universities that uses the most modern and advanced technology that simulates reality by enhancing virtual reality, such as virtual simulation for medical students, and virtual navigation between places for students of engineering specialties.
2. More than 400 professors and academics teach at Gulf University, and they are among the most academic in Turkey.
3. HALIC University is one of the closest universities to the labor market, as it works to establish partnerships and conclude cooperation agreements with major commercial, industrial, tourism and service institutions, in order for its students to obtain an adequate amount of practical training during their studies, and to obtain excellent job opportunities after graduation.
4. Gulf University supports students to carry out research projects and scientific experiments, encourages creative students and provides incentive grants to support their research.
5. Students who wish to study at Gulf University do not find it difficult to find the university major they desire; This is due to the great diversity of study programs, which are more than 65 programs, and they are among the popular and required specializations in the labor market.
6. The experience of studying in a European or international university is available at Gulf University, as it is a member of the Erasmus Student Exchange Program funded by the European Union, in addition to the university’s conclusion of bilateral exchange agreements with major international universities.
7. The University is distinguished by its modern infrastructure, which meets the student’s needs for a distinguished university life.
8. The recreational aspect has a large share in the university life for Gulf University students, through many recreational facilities and student clubs that hold many events and activities during the academic year.
9. Gulf University owns a television channel bearing its name, which transmits its news and highlights its creators.
The main campus is located in the Sutlosh area in the Golden Horn area in the European section of Istanbul, which is a tourist area of the most prestigious areas of Istanbul, surrounded by government departments that may oblige the student to follow up on his legal affairs, as well as access to public transportation of all kinds, and the main campus follows two other deprivations The first is Levent Campus, which includes a school of physical education and sports, and Beylerby Campus, which includes several facilities such as playgrounds, swimming pools, and others.
- High School Certificate and a copy of it
- Translated passport copy
- Personal Photos
- Registration Form
You can find out more information, details, grants and offers by contacting Mekki Study.