Istanbul Ariel University
About the university
Establishment date : 2007
City : Istanbul – European section
Type of university : Private
Language of study : English – TURKISH
Local rating: 95
World Ranking: 3001
Number of students: 12000
Number of specialties: 45
About the university:
Istanbul Ariel University is one of the private Turkish universities that was established in 2007 in the shadow of the Turkish civilization and technological renaissance. During the 14 years since its establishment, it has witnessed qualitative leaps in its growth, expansion and ranking in the world rankings of universities, and it teaches the most important leading university disciplines, and popular in the business world.
Accreditation and Licensing:
Istanbul Ariel University obtained the license of the Turkish Higher Education Council Yök, and it is accredited in various countries of the world, in the European Union and Arab countries, especially the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and you can find out the recognition details of your country when you contact the registration department of Mekki Group
University vision and goals:
- Istanbul Ariel University vision is to be a world-renowned research and contemporary university educating individuals who can identify and analyze ever-changing social, cultural, economic and technological needs, and to conduct scientific research and innovative professional activities to meet these needs.
- It also aims to carry out education, research and community service activities in line with international quality standards.
Arel University in numbers:
- Colleges 6
- Postgraduate Institutes 1
- Vocational Schools 1
- Specialties 45
- Students 12000
- International Students 600
- Graduates 30,000
- World Ranking 3103
- Local Rating 95
Why Arel University?
Istanbul Ariel University, through its educational journey, has achieved many great successes that made it among the best private universities and Turkish scientific research institutions, and it has collected many advantages, which made it a favorite destination for students to complete their academic studies, and we will summarize the most important features of Istanbul Ariel University in a few points:
- It is one of the most developed and growing Turkish universities, as it went through several stages starting from its establishment and in 2010, the year of the first expansion, and the second expansion in 2019, and it has many large development projects in its portfolio.
- The faculty at Istanbul Ariel University includes more than 750 academics and professors who are among the strongest in their specializations in Turkey.
- Istanbul Ariel University has been awarded the International Quality Certificate for Educational Quality ISO IEC27001
- The student gets the opportunity to experience study and scholarship to an international university, through bilateral student exchange agreements with major international universities, in addition to its membership in the Erasmus Student Exchange Program with universities in the European Union.
- Istanbul Ariel University is distinguished by its modern and advanced campus in Safakoy, which includes more than 400 smart classrooms, and the new campus in Cevizlibag, which specializes in medical sciences and health care.
- The student at Ariel University enters the business world, due to cooperation agreements with major Turkish institutions and companies to train students during their studies and provide job opportunities after graduation.
- The university follows up its students after graduation through the Alumni Office and Ariel Employment Office to create the best suitable opportunities for them.
- Laboratories and research centers occupy very large areas in the university. The research laboratories on the Cevizli Bagh campus are 2000 square meters, which are equipped with the latest modern technologies.
- Science with entertainment is a well-established principle of Istanbul Ariel University, which is establishing this through many recreational facilities at the university, and is about to open a student leisure life project near Buyukcekmece Lake, which contains many sports centers, swimming pools, playgrounds and a unique 10-length walking track how much.
The faculties of Istanbul Ariel University are distributed in three locations, the first on the E5 highway in the Safakoy district, the second in the Cevizli Bagh district, and the third Kemal Gozo Campus in the Buyukcekmece district, which includes the student leisure life project.
The university provides its students with safe and comfortable housing near the college sites, and it is a distinguished student housing for a successful university life, and it has rooms for one, two or three people, and the room fee varies according to the number of people in it, and the average annual cost of accommodation in student housing is between 17,000 and 25,000 Turkish lire.
- high school certificate
- Passport copy
- Personal Photos
- Registration Form
You can find out more information, details, grants and offers by contacting Mekki Study.
Türkoba, Erguvan Sk. No:26 / K, 34537 Tepekent/İstanbul
AVAILABLE MAJORS AND PROGRAMS
|SPECIALIZATION||THE NUMBER OF YEARS||STUDY LANGUAGE||FEE||FEE AFTER DISCOUNT||THE CURRENCY|
|Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation||4||EN||7200||5530||$|
|Industrial Product Design||4||EN||7200||5530||$|
|Psychological counseling and guidance||4||EN||7200||5530||$|
|Nutrition and Diet||4||EN||7200||5530||$|
|Photography and video||4||EN||7200||5530||$|
|Computer education and educational technologies||4||EN||7200||5530||$|
|artificial intelligence engineering||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Molecular engineering and genetics||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|the industrial engineering||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Energy Systems Engineering||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|digital game design||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Cartoon and Animation||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Political Science and International Relations||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Film and Television||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|American culture and literature||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Finance and Economics||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|International Business and Trade Management||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Interior architecture and environmental design||4||EN||10200||7900||$|
|Rights||4||EN / TR||10200||7900||$|
|Psychological counseling and guidance||4||TR||5000||3890||$|
|Nutrition and Diet||4||TR||7200||5530||$|
|Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation||4||TR||7200||5530||$|
|The art of cooking and cooking||4||TR||7200||5530||$|
|Preparatory year for studying English||1||EN||7900||7900||$|
|Preparatory year for studying the Turkish language||1||TR||4400||4400||$|