Istanbul Aydin University
About the university
Establishment date : 2007
City : Istanbul – European Department
Type of University : Private
Language of Study : English – Turkish
Local rating : 32
World Ranking : 1537
Number of students : 40000
Number of specialties : 310
About the university:
It is a modern and advanced university that was established in 2007, at the height of the civilizational renaissance of Turkey, which was reflected in the university; In a short period of time, it has become one of the most powerful Turkish universities, with an advanced position in the world rankings of universities, and is a distinguished destination for international students, with more than 6,000 foreign students studying in it.
Accreditation and Licensing:
Istanbul Aydin University was established under the license of the Turkish Higher Education Council Yök, and is thus accredited and recognized in most countries of the world, European countries and the Arab world, especially Egypt and Jordan. You can contact us to know the details of recognition of your country.
University vision and goals:
Istanbul Aydin University has adopted the principles of excellence in education and training, and its vision and goals are to become a leading higher education institution in the world, and it also aims to train individuals who will benefit humanity by transforming knowledge into production, by acquiring professional competence during theoretical study.
Istanbul Aydin University in numbers:
- Colleges 12
- Postgraduate Institutes 1
- Language Institutes 2
- 3 . Vocational Schools
- Undergraduate educational programs 67
- Total educational programs 310
- Students 40000
- International Students 6500
- Graduates 63000
- World Ranking 1575
- Local Classification 32
Why Istanbul Aydin University?
The unique success of Istanbul Aydin University makes every student ask this question. In a few years, it has become the first destination for tens of thousands of Turkish and foreign students from various countries of the world. The best features of Istanbul Aydin University can be summarized in some points:
- The advanced academic approach, the use of the latest modern digital technologies in the educational process, and the follow-up of students’ educational attainment.
- Istanbul Aydin University provides world-class education through a faculty with scientific competence and great experience in following up on the rapid developments in their disciplines and imparting them to the students.
- 86% of Istanbul Aydin University students receive full and partial scholarships, which distinguishes it by not only providing scholarships during the student’s registration, but the student can obtain scholarships during his study years according to a system determined by the university.
- Istanbul Aydin University has joint cooperation and student exchange agreements with 450 of the world’s most powerful universities, and is a member of the European Union-funded Erasmus Program for Student Exchange.
- The modern technological infrastructure is a solid foundation in the university, and it has 165 laboratories and applied laboratories to conduct all the research and tests that the student needs.
- The university’s proximity to the business world through its partnership with major brands and economic institutions, training students there with study, and obtaining a job opportunity after graduation, and 85% of its students were able to obtain distinguished job opportunities.
- Istanbul Aydin University follows a huge health complex to bring practical practice to students of medical and health sciences faculties, and is on the way to becoming the strongest Turkish university in dental education.
- The university trains its students and guides them towards leadership in the business world through the internationally accredited training centers at the university, which periodically hold training courses that keep pace with the requirements of the times, namely Biocube Istanbul, TTC Chicago Incubation Centers and Istanbul-IAU
- The social and recreational climate at Istanbul Aydin University is active throughout the year in its campus that extends over 500,000 square meters, and its students can practice sports activities in two fitness centers, many indoor gyms and outdoor playgrounds.
Istanbul Aydin University is distinguished by its privileged location in the center of European Istanbul in the Kucukcekmece district, close to the E5 highway, the Bos metro line and public transport links.
Istanbul Aydin University provides university housing with all the services and amenities required to succeed in academic life, and the registration fees for housing vary according to the room chosen by the student and the number of people in it.
- high school certificate
- passport copy
- Personal Photos
- Registration Form
You can find out more information, details, grants and offers by contacting Mekki Study.