Istanbul Medipol University
About the university
Establishment date : 2009v
City : Istanbul – European section
Type of university : Private
Language of study : English – TURKISH
World Ranking: 1535
Number of students: 22500
Number of specialties: +50
About the university:
It is one of the distinguished Turkish universities, which arose in the late last decade in 1998 AD, and took the banks of the Bosphorus, the most beautiful areas of Istanbul, as its headquarters, and over its years it managed to establish several branches outside Turkey, in Europe, America and China.
On the other hand, the university was founded in 2009 in the city of Istanbul, where it took modern technological means as a solid foundation on which to base it, and therefore it has reserved an advanced place among the most powerful Turkish and international universities.
Accreditation and Licensing:
Medipol University is one of the universities accredited and licensed by the Turkish Higher Education Council, and accordingly it is accredited and recognized in many Arab countries, for example, Iraq and Egypt. You can also get more details about your country when you contact us.
University vision and goals:
Medipol University adopts the principle of educating and training individuals who are creative and able to absorb and produce technology, in addition to providing them with tools to respond to the changing needs of society.
It also aims to be a leading university; And most importantly, it is among the largest universities in the world.
Medipol University in numbers:
- Colleges 12
- Institutes 5
- Vocational Schools 4
- Specialties 193
- Number of students 36506
- International Students 1482
- World Ranking +1000
- Local Ranking 34
Why Medipol University?
Medipol University was able, within a few years, to attract thousands of students, in addition to graduating thousands of others, and thus became among the best universities in Turkey, and was blessed with many advantages, including, for example:
1. A modern and advanced university that offers excellent educational quality2. It always attracts the most famous academics, thus graduating students at the highest level.
3. The great diversity of university majors, for the undergraduate stage, in addition to the postgraduate stages, and most importantly, the adoption of the most popular majors in the labor market.
4. Medipol University offers its students the opportunity to train and study in the most powerful European and international universities, because it is a member of the Erasmus Student Exchange Program, in addition to many bilateral agreements with the most powerful international universities.
5. Its reliance on the latest advanced technological means in education, and it supports scientific research projects.
6. It owns a distinguished hospital, one of the largest and most modern hospitals in Istanbul, in addition to a specialized dental hospital. As a result, its students have the opportunity for practical training during their studies, in addition to the opportunity to obtain a distinguished job after graduation.
7. Medipol University has state-of-the-art research laboratories, thus providing its students with the space to conduct research and encouraging them to progress further.
8. The university works to break the boredom and the daily study routine of its students, by involving them in its student clubs, in addition to holding many cultural, sports and artistic activities.
9. Medipol University helps its students, after graduation, by providing them with counseling, as well as guiding them towards the right path to start a healthy and balanced working life.
Medipol University has a campus, on the European side of Istanbul next to the Golden Horn in Istanbul’s most beautiful tourist sites.
It also owns another campus on the Asian side in the Beykoz Kavacik complex, near the Fatih Mehmet Bridge, in addition to Medipol Hospital located in Bagcilar in the European section, where practical and applied lessons are held for students.
Medipol University provides its students with safe and comfortable housing, equipped with all amenities and luxury, in addition to a quiet and appropriate atmosphere for study. The student can also register for housing as soon as he obtains admission to the university.
On the other hand, the university adopts a system of segregation between males and females, and the housing fee ranges between 9,000 and 24,000 liras, depending on the number of people in the room and the services provided.
- High school diploma translated into English or Turkish
- passport copy
- Personal Photos
You can find out more information, details, grants and offers by contacting Mekki Study.