Establishment Date : 2015
City : Istanbul – European Department
Type of University : Private
Language of Study : English – Turkish
Local rating : 150
World Ranking : 7384
Number of students : 15000
Number of specialties : 97
About the University of Istinye:
2015 was the year in which the St Century Anatolian Foundation launched its academic project based on a solid base of experience accumulated over a quarter of a century. The University of Istinye, which arose at a time when Turkey was at the height of its development, was modern technology and modern technologies as the basis Accredited in all aspects of university life at the University of Istinye.
Accreditation and Licensing:
The University of Istinye is licensed by the Turkish Higher Education Council Yök and is thus recognized and accredited in various countries of the world and Arab countries, especially Egypt, and to know the details of recognition related to your country, all you have to do is contact us.
University vision and goals:
The vision of the University of Istinye is to be one of the world’s leading universities that aims for excellence in education, research, innovation and technological development, with a focus on artificial and digital intelligence.
It also aims to provide innovative and sustainable education in an institution that considers the student at the center of the educational process.
The University of Istinye in numbers:
- Colleges 7
- Postgraduate Institutes 1
- Intermediate Institutes 2
- Specialties 97
- Students 15000
- World Ranking 7384
- Local Rating 150
Why Istinye University?
The University of Istinye was able, in record time, to prove its name among the most important Turkish universities, and made qualitative leaps on the global ranking ladder despite its recent inception, due to its many components and advantages, including:
- It is a university with great ambition and a deliberate plan to be among the most powerful universities in the world.
2. With an experienced, expert and carefully selected academic staff, students at the University of Istinye receive the best quality education.
3. Istinye University has two hospitals from the largest and most famous hospitals in Istanbul, which are Istinye Medical Park in Gaziosmanpasa and Istinye Life Hospital in Bahçeşehir. It allows its students practical training during the study period, and the opportunity to work there after graduation.
4. Students of the University of Istinye can experience studying and training in the most powerful international universities, due to the university’s membership in the Erasmus program funded by the European Union for student exchange, in addition to many bilateral agreements for student exchange with many international universities.
5. The University of Istinye pursues an internationalization policy, which is based on the idea of reaching globalization through many partnerships and agreements with international institutions and organizations.
6. The University of Istinye relies on digital technology and artificial intelligence in various educational and research aspects at the university, which keeps the student in line with the developments of science and technology of the modern era.
7. Istinye University is distinguished by having a university campus, which is considered one of the best in Turkey, as it was established according to the latest methods necessary for the success of the educational process, in addition to containing many important facilities such as advanced laboratories, a rich library, green spaces, restaurants and cafes.
8. Students at the University of Istinye do a lot of cultural, artistic, sports and recreational activities during the school year, helping to break the daily study routine with weekly hours of entertainment and recreation.
Istinye University is based in the Topkapi district on the European side of Istanbul, and it is one of the important and strategic areas in Istanbul. Zeytinburnu district, which is dedicated to vocational schools.
The University of Istinye provides housing for its students by contracting with a group of student housing institutions surrounding the university site, and it provides this housing at discounted prices for its male and female students.
- high school certificate
- passport copy
- Personal Photos
- Registration Form
You can find out more information, details, grants and offers by contacting Mekki Study.