About the university
Establishment date : 2009
City : Istanbul – European section
Type of university : Private
Language of study : English – TURKISH
Local rating: 153
World Ranking: 7572
Number of students: 19753
Number of specialties: 97
About the university:
Nisantasi University was founded in 2009, one of the distinguished dates, which marked the start of excellence for the leading Nisantasi University in Turkey and the world.
Accreditation and Licensing:
Nisantasi University is licensed by the Yök Higher Education Council , and it has gained recognition in various countries of the world and Arab countries, such as Egypt, Jordan and other Arab countries, and you can now contact the registration department of MEKKİ STUDY and know all the details of accreditation for your country.
University vision and goals:
The vision of Nisantasi University is to create an educational model that produces knowledge, harness the innovations brought by the technological revolution in social and business life, train students with critical and analytical thinking skills, and train them in digital technology and artificial intelligence skills; To achieve adaptation to future life.
NİSANTASI University in numbers:
- Colleges 5
- Postgraduate Institutes 1
- Vocational Schools 2
- Specialties 97
- Students 19729
- International Students +1650
- Alumni +24000
- World Ranking 7572
- Local classification 153
Why NİSANTASI University?
Nisantasi University is based on the principle of excellence in all aspects of university life; Therefore, it was a distinct goal for many students who wish to obtain the keys to success for a bright future they dream of, and these features include:
- It is a modern and civilized university in the heart of Istanbul.
- Nisantasi University is one of the most growing universities and educational institutions in Turkey, with a significant increase in the number of students, and continuous development of academic programs.
- The faculty of Nisantasi University consists of 535 professors and academics who are the most qualified academics in their fields.
- Nisantasi University offers, in its faculties and institutes, a large variety of distinguished and popular university majors in the labor market, in line with the changes of the modern era.
- Digital technology and artificial intelligence are the basis of the educational process in the university departments, so that the student is aware and in harmony with the requirements and needs of the future.
- Nisantasi University students experience training and studying in the best universities in Europe and the world; The university is a member of the Erasmus Student Exchange Program funded by the European Union, in addition to having partnership agreements with 125 universities around the world.
- The percentage of students who received partial and full scholarships at Nisantasi University reached more than 70% of the number of students, which is one of the highest percentages of scholarships in Turkey.
- Nisantasi University provides its students with the opportunity to work part-time during the study for any of its students, which will give them distinguished practical experience.
- The university’s infrastructure is modern and developed and adopts modern technology in all its aspects. It includes two university campuses, which are among the most advanced university buildings in Turkey, with many other facilities.
- 35 student clubs have been established at Nisantasi University, which regularly hold various cultural, sports, entertainment and artistic activities.
Nisantasi University has two campuses in the most prestigious European regions of Istanbul, the first in the Osmanbey area, and the new campus in the Maslak area, which are two locations characterized by complete calm suitable for academic life.
Nisantasi University provides student housing adapted for a safe and comfortable university life. This housing is close to the study sites, and contains many services that the student needs. The housing fee varies according to the number of people in the room.
- High School certificate
- passport copy
- Personal Photos
- English Language Certificate
- Registration Form
You can find out more information, details, grants and offers by contacting Mekki Study.