About the university
Establishment date : 2010
City : Istanbul – European section
Type of university : Private
Language of study : English – TURKISH
Local rating: 125
World Ranking: 3951
Number of students: 7642
Number of specialties: 123
About the university:
Sabah Al-Din Al-Zaim University was established in 2010, bearing the name of one of the most important academics in the world of economics and business administration in Turkey.
Accreditation and Licensing:
Sabah Al-Din Al-Zaim University is licensed by the Turkish Higher Education Council, and thus it is accredited in most countries of the world and Arab countries, especially Egypt and Jordan. To get more details about accreditation in your country, all you have to do is contact us.
University vision and goals:
Establishing a distinguished scientific research university based on a well-established academic and infrastructure, to be a destination for creative students, and a pioneer in many fields; To reach the top five endowment universities in the world.
Zaim University in numbers:
- Colleges 7
- Postgraduate Institutes 1
- Language Institutes 3
- Specialties 123
- Students 7642
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS 2241
- World Ranking 3951
- Local Rating 125
Why Zaim University?
Sabah Al-Din Al-Zaim University ranks among the favorite universities in Turkey, and many international students consider it their first choice; It has many advantages, including:
- It is one of the largest and most branched universities, as it constitutes the largest university network in Turkey, and extends to Europe, America and Asia.
- It is the university established according to the latest international standards for university academic education.
- Bahçeşehir University has a huge faculty of more than 1,100 academics, and academics are experts in various university disciplines.
- For more than two decades, Bahçeşehir University has established many of its affiliated branches in various countries of the world known for their scientific and technological progress, such as Germany, Canada and China, and offers its students the opportunity to study and train in these foreign branches.
- Bahçeşehir University students can experience studying in major international universities such as Harvard and others; This is because it has concluded 236 student exchange agreements with these international universities, in addition to its membership in the European Erasmus Student Exchange Program.
- Students at Bahçeşehir University live a university life filled with beauty and luxury in the university’s sites overlooking the Bosphorus.
- Bahçeşehir University is very close to the business world as it has partnership agreements with more than two thousand leading companies in Turkey and abroad; To get its students practical training during university studies, and the opportunity to work in one of these companies after graduation.
- Bahçeşehir University works to follow up on graduates after their graduation, through the Alumni Office, which holds periodic seminars to inform graduates of the latest developments in the labor market, and direct them towards the right destination to obtain distinguished job opportunities.
- Reaching the top 500 list in the world rankings of universities is the goal it is working to achieve in 2023, which is reflected on the student in obtaining the best educational quality.
- Bahçeşehir University is one of the most attractive universities for international students from all over the world. The university has more than 5,000 international students; This is due to the university’s unique features.
- Despite the high demand for students to study at Bahçeşehir University, it offers many scholarships and special offers
Sabah Al-Din Al-Zaim University has chosen a quiet and privileged location in Halkalı, overlooking the picturesque Küçükçekmece Lake, an area connected by most of the public transport links linking Istanbul regions to each other.
Male and female students at Sabah Al-Din Al-Zaim University find suitable housing for them, close to their university, in modern buildings equipped with all means of security and comfort. The housing fee varies according to the number of people in the room and the services provided.
- acceptance letter
- Turkish passport or ID number
- Original high school diploma
- Original high school transcript
- Equivalency Certificate
- Four selfies
- Fee payment receipts
- Language Proficiency Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence permit (if applicable)
You can find out more information, details, grants and offers by contacting Mekki Study.